Education Funding Specialists of NJ provide a free class covering the following topics:
Parents with college-bound students are invited to attend. The class will focus on high school sophomores, juniors, and even seniors (however, all grade levels are welcome). Registration required; sign up today!
- Deciding which college to apply to.
- Increasing your chances of getting into your dream college.
- The five questions you need to get answered before you apply to any college.
- Positioning your student to get free money from a college of choice.
- Balancing the cost of education vs. the value of the degree earned.
- Getting a 'tax scholarship' for college.
- Minimizing out-of-pocket expenses.
- Positioning your finances to merit aid.
- Focusing on the issues you can control.